SkyRidge Homes For Sale
Considering a SkyRidge home in Mayflower Mountain, UT? If you are interested in any of the SkyRidge homes featured here, just click on an available listing to access more details and additional photos. From there, you can also request more information or schedule a home tour at your earliest convenience. And along with a private tour, our professional Mayflower Mountain real estate experts will be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of comparable homes that have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help! In addition, we encourage all home buyers to register for a free account so you can receive email alerts as soon as new SkyRidge homes hit on the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other home buyers considering the area.
About SkyRidge Homes
SkyRidge Mountain Community is located on the northwest shore of the Jordanelle featuring panoramic views of the lake and peaks of Deer Valley Resort. The 476 premier homesites are artfully placed on 670 acres with about 50% preserved as open space. Residents will enjoy direct access to Deer Valley Gondola and the new Mayflower Mountain Resort once the new portals are completed. SkyRidge is just minutes from Jordanelle State Park and Park City Main Street. HOA amenities may include a clubhouse with a fitness studio and pool, a community park, and hiking and biking trails. Onsite facilities may include a golf academy with practice facilities, a pro shop, a three-hole course, a grocery cafe, a bar, and an equestrian center. Nightly rentals are allowed with a three-night minimum.
What SkyRidge Homeowners Love
- Impressive views of deer Valley resort, and the Jordanelle Reservoir
- Southwestern orientation for good sunlight year-round
- Vacant land opportunities for families, who want to create their own custom home.
- New construction home opportunities.
- Convenient access to Deer Valley's Jordanelle gondola
- Close proximity to the future Mayflower Ski village which will bring more shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities to the area.
- Homesites Starting at $619,000
- Custom Homes Starting at $2,985,000