Aerie Homes For Sale
Considering a Aerie home in Park City, UT? If you are interested in any of the Aerie homes featured here, just click on an available listing to access more details and additional photos. From there, you can also request more information or schedule a home tour at your earliest convenience. And along with a private tour, our professional Park City real estate experts will be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of comparable homes that have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
In addition, we encourage all home buyers to register for a free account so you can receive email alerts as soon as new Aerie homes hit on the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other home buyers considering the area.
What's to Love About Aerie
- The Views! Aerie provides the most spectacular views and view properties in Park City
- The Location. Aerie Rivals Deer Valley in its property styles but where it has Deer Valley beat, is the ability to be at your home in just a few minutes from the hotspots of Park City. Aerie is right behind Old Town
- The most beautiful luxury estate properties. You can find large custom estate homes that are one of a kind here.
- World-class skiing at your doorstep ok maybe not literally at your doorstep but just five minutes from all resorts and across the street from the downtown ski resort entrance.
- A never-ending list of things to do. Aerie is in town making it right in the center of the action yet it feels far removed from the bustle.
Current Aerie Homes For Sale
Aerie offers a mix of some of the most beautiful palatial estate-style homes, and a handful of spacious townhome properties. Aerie is the place to return home and escape the bustle of popular Park City hotspots high into the hills overlooking Park City. Aerie is most notable for custom single-family homes with views you can't find anywhere else.
Aerie is the dream destination for Park City homebuyers looking for a quiet and private homestead. It is the ability to be in a premier property without a homeowners association. No need to worry about the habits of others utilizing community amenities, because homes offer their own luxury amenities that you can enjoy on your own terms any time you want.
The Aerie Lifestyle
Hop from the main street right up the hill in one of the best locations in Park City. Aerie is the area of Park City where Old Town, Prospector, and Lower Deer Valley come together. Those who live here settled in for the views of the entire valley from their windows paired with the stunning mountain peaks and unique home features you can't get anywhere else.
The ability to be across the street from the ski resorts and in the backyard of all other dining and recreation offers the residents of Aerie the best of all that Park City has to offer while retaining your own private piece of ski paradise in one of America's premier ski towns.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment
Aerie is right "behind" Old Town, Park City's "Main Street neighborhood." Old Town is full of popular hot spots and beautiful historic architecture. Old Town is home to more than 100 restaurants. This is the place to be for nightlife after a day on the slopes with several bars, dance clubs, and lounges. Some dining favorites include Grappa Italian Restaurant and the rightly named Eating Establishment.
Looking for something to entertain yourself when you want a break from the outdoors? Check out the Park City Museum located in the city's first basement jailhouse. Take a City Ghost Tour and learn about the interesting history of Old Town and who still hangs around long after their physical time on Earth.
If you like to shop but want to find something you can't get anywhere else, check out the boutiques in Old Town. OC Tanner Jewelers is a great place for a beautiful keepsake accessory, Check out the work of local artists at Create PC.
Recreation on the Slopes and Beyond
Though you are not so close to the ski runs that you could pop on the skies and get going from your front door, you are still right in the world-class skiing action. The downtown Park City ski resort entrance is literally across the street. Living in Aerie means you are no more than five minutes from all three world-class ski resorts Park City is known for. In the summer this becomes a system of recreational hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails. You are within a short distance of outdoor activities and still just a few blocks from all of Old Town's charming hotspots and more.
Aerie Public Schools
- Park City High School, 9-12, one of the top 10 public high schools in the state
- Ecker Middle School, 6-7, one of the top 10 public middle schools in the state
- Treasure Mountain hosts 8th and 9th-grade students in Park City
- The Youngest students in Aerie attend McPolin Elementary a K-5 school.