Private Club Community Homes For Sale
Considering a private club community home in Park City, UT? If you are interested in any of the private club community homes featured here, just click on an available listing to access more details and additional photos. From there, you can also request more information or schedule a home tour at your earliest convenience. And along with a private tour, our professional Park City real estate experts will be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of comparable homes that have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help! In addition, we encourage all home buyers to register for a free account so you can receive email alerts as soon as new private club community homes hit on the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other home buyers considering the area.
What to Love
- The four-in-one community of Talisker Club, which includes Empire Pass, Tuhaye, Main Street, and Outpost
- Impeccable fine dining options at private clubhouses
- Endless, year-round, recreational fun
Currently Available Properties
People & Lifestyle
Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
Things to Do
- Tuhaye Golf Course: Recognized as one of the top ten best private new courses by Golf Digest, this course offers an 18-hole course with five tees that play from 5,100 to 7,800 yards.
- Promontory Golf Course: Also known as Dye Canyon Golf Course, this is a championship-style course with the levelest playing field golf in Utah, surrounded by dramatic mountain views.
- Victory Ranch Golf Course: Referred to as The Rees Jones Golf Course with a motto of, “Where the greens meet the sky,” this 18-hole course has some of the most inspiring vistas of the area, including a 360-degree panoramic view at the 17th hole.
- Glenwild Golf Course: Designed by Tom Fazio, this course is another championship-style facility with playing levels for all golf experiences, gorgeous lakes, and lovely scenery.
- Red Ledges Golf Course: Also called the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course after its designer, this course endeavors to become one with nature and meanders through juniper-drenched canyons and hills, tall ridges, and red rock to provide unbeatable views of the varied Utah landscape.
- Park City High School, 9-12, one of the top 10 public high schools in the state
- Parley’s Park School, K-5, one of the top 10 public elementary schools in the state
- Ecker Middle School, 6-7, one of the top 10 public middle schools in the state